Question
Posted by: NG | 2009/04/20

Late period and pains

Hi doc,
I have a 25/26 day cycle, was supposed to get my periods on the 4th April but they only came on the 13th. I had lower abdominal pains and lower back pains before periods. My nipples started to be sore 2 days before I got periods I really thought I was pregnant. My problem is my nipples are still sore but periods are finished now and I still have lower abdominal pains. I' ve been feeling sick and this morning I felt like vomiting. I am 34 years old and I' m not on any contraceptives. What could this be?
Thanx in advance

It could be a cyst or a hormone problem. See your gynaecologist.