Question
Posted by: Dan | 2012/09/30

late period

hello,
my girlfriend and i did sexual activities on 9/22/12 and her last period started 9/1/12 and ended 9/6/12 and her ovulation days were the 9th til 15th or 16th with using an ovulation chart assuming her ovulation days were 14 to 16 days. during the morning of 9/22/12 i had ejaculated, then urinated 3 times or so throughout the day, then right before we had sexual activities i urinated again. but i had gotten " precum"  on my penis and it rubbed against her vagina near the labia and clitoris. shes been stressed and paranoid about pregnancy. her period was supposed to begin today. an i know stress and stuff can make periods late. but is there a chance of pregnancy?

From the information you have given, it is unlikely that she may be pregant but there is still a possibility. Being stressed can delay menstruation in some instances. I would recommend that she do a pregnancy test and would strongly advise that you use an effective form of contraception and always practice safe sex. Use a condom.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/30

Reply to sexologist