Question
Posted by: yanga | 2012/06/04

late period

i am 18 days late to start my periods. the first day of the last was in 15 april 12 and last 3 days. now is 04 june 12. i had three preg test that were postive with faint lines and one negative. am i pregnant?

The best way to be sure is to do a blood test which is more accurate.

3

Posted by: Nini | 2012/06/05

A positive is a positive is a positive!

My advice is to get a Blood test done asap as this is the most accurate way to confirm pregnancy.

But 3 different tests, with 2 showing faint positive lines? I think a Congratulations is in order.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: petro | 2012/06/05

Mine also late but my test show negative, I however does have my menstrual headache but no menstruation??? Please I also want to know the reason, I do not use any contraception

Reply to petro