Question
Posted by: BB | 2011/01/07

Late Period

I was on the pill for about 7 years and stopped 4th Aug 10 - I had bad symptoms: nasuea, heartburn - I thought I was preg. But Neg. Period cycle is 32 -36 days. Last period 29th Nov 10. We had sex about 2 times a week during Dec. The 3rd Jan my period should''ve started (I had the cramps &  headache like always)Now I am 5 days late (symptoms for a while now: heartburn, dizzy, not in mood to eat) BUT preg test is neg. Should I wait another week or is it something else? I don''t know if I am pregnant or is balance problem in hormones.

Repeat the test in a few days or do a blood test.

2

Posted by: me26 | 2011/01/09

hi there
im in the same boat period dew Tuesday but test says neg.also have cramps like period pain but not that painful,not in mood to eat, nauseous.im just as confused.
good luck

Reply to me26