Question
Posted by: Moeder | 2010-03-29

Late period

i was bleeding from december 15 whilst i was 8 weeks pregnant and i was put on bed rest for a week then i''ll stop bleeding. i think i went to the doctor 3x withgh bed rest treatment until he confirms that i was miscarrying.

i had D& C done 16 Jan10 and i bled only for 2 days. on the 19th Jan i bleeded for 4 days which i assumed was my meneses. i also had my meneses 12 Feb to 17th. i was supposed to go 8 Mar i ended up only with sysmptoms and bled only for 2 hours where a pad was no neccesary. My cycle is 25 days. i had my period 25 Mar to29 Mar , is this normal after D& C or is something wrong with me.

It may take a few months for your cycle to settle down after the D&C.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-30