Question
Posted by: Lieds | 2010/02/02

Late period

I am on Lexamil 20mg daily for the last 3 weeks, can this be the cause of my period being late.I am trying to get pregnant but did take a pregnancy test and it was negative.My previous period started on the 4th of January and I never had problems in the past with irregular periods

Hallo Lieds
No the Lexamil would not cause a late period. There are other causes, like not ovulating, or stress, or hormone imbalances that can cause a missed period. Lexamil is not proven to be safe in pregnancy so maybe you should discuss this with your doctor.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/03

Hallo Lieds

Reply to cyberdoc