Question
Posted by: Lisah | 2010/11/08

Late or preggies

I had sex with my bf on 6 sept he used the " pull out"  method then got my periods on 9 nov lasted 4 days which is normal for me.dat was the last time i had periods my periods r late was supose to get them on 7 oct.shud i be worried.

Dear Lisah

There is always a possibility that you may be pregnant and I would suggest that you do a blood pregnancy test to see if this is the case or not.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/11/16

Dear Lisah

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Mistty | 2010/11/12

Never heard of condoms or the pill? Google it. Just take an HPT or visit your gynae.

Reply to Mistty
Posted by: ANNOYED | 2010/11/09

THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH REAL PROBLEMS, JUST DO A PREGNANTCY TEST

Reply to ANNOYED