Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010-09-08

Late night movies

I like watching late night adult movies and therefore started masturbation, i am not so sure whether they really insert it inside and cum inside, even though i dont see the real thing except the pubic hair and only for women. Its like i am addicted. Am i normal?

Getting sexually aroused by visual stimulation is quite a common experience. Masturbation while watching porn is furthermore also considered “normal” behaviour. The moment that any sexual behavior is illegal or impact negatively on the person’s relationship or daily functioning one starts discussing the possibilities of dis-functionality or possible “abnormality”.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that you could discuss your concerns with.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: sarah | 2010-09-08

I left my husband - because he is addicted to porn. It is confirmed that it can become an addiction, but if it isn''t a concern in your current relationship I don''t think you have to worry about it.

Reply to sarah
Posted by: XXX | 2010-09-08

You might like to use the " keyword search"  above as this topic has often been covered.
In short,watching blue/adult movies should not present a problem in the privacy of your own home.It can become all consuming so just be aware of overdoing it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-08

Reply to sexologist