Posted by: Tammy | 2012-06-10

Late ejaculation

My boyfriend takes do long to ejaculate during sex! Who could we see about this a doctor? Sexologist?
I''m not sure...please help!

Dear Tammy,

A sexologist/sex therapist could assist you. Of the most common causes for delayed ejaculation in men is if they are under the influence of a central nervous system suppressant such as alcohol or other such recreational drugs as well as medications such as antidepressants and/or anti anxiety medication.

Posted by: Avelina | 2012-07-05

Government has already iteervennd too much in the health care system so as to make true free-market style competition almost impossible.If we are really going to bring down costs of health care, we need to figure out how to make the patient the consumer, so that the individual consumers of health care are aware of the costs and are discriminating what services they get and where they get them.Under the current system it seems like no one really has an incentive to even figure out the costs.

Reply to Avelina
Posted by: WishIwould | 2012-06-13

I have the same problem and Im afraid that I do not ejactulate at all unless I masturbate.

I thought it was cool at first but now I wish I could enjoy the feeling of " coming"  .

Reply to WishIwould