Question
Posted by: lisa | 2010/11/09

late

I had sex with my bf on 6 sept he used the "  pull out"  method then got my periods on 9 nov lasted 4 days which is normal for me.dat was the last time i had periods my periods r late was supose to get them on 7 oct.shud i be worried.

I am stuggling to follow the dates, but if I understand you you are saying that you did get your period on 9 OCTOBER (you put Nov) but were expecting it again on 7 NOV (you put Oct)...? If this is the case, then it is likely you are just late. If it still hasn't started in a week, have a pregnancy test.

The withdrawal method is highly unreliable as a form of contraception; I recommend that you and your boyfriend find a more reliable method (the pill, contracetpive injection, condoms).

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Dido | 2010/11/09

I ''d also be worried If i had my periods on the 9th of November instead of the 7th of October

Reply to Dido
Posted by: Jabulani Ball | 2010/11/09

Quite frankly - I find this to be funny. What is the pull out method? it is not a method, you guys must have been watching porn together and went "  i get it, that''s why this woman don''t get pregnant" 

Bottom line, it was very stupid.....and I am not saying this to insult you, just saying it like to should be said, if you are lucky to not be pregnant, don''t do it ever.

Reply to Jabulani Ball
Posted by: Chris | 2010/11/09

Hi, I dont understand your posting, today IS the 9th of Nov.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: a | 2010/11/09

Please note that the Pull out method is playing with fire. If you want to prevent pregnancy, please use a proper form of contraceptives

Reply to a
Posted by: Yes | 2010/11/09

Yes you should definitlety be worried. Get a preg test

Reply to Yes