Posted by: Me | 2009-02-20

Hello, I wonder if you would be able to help me. I am a 24 year old women. I am three weeks late with my period and I have taken three pregnancy tests which have come back negative. I have been feeling very nauseous, have had tremendous heard burn and have been feeling quite lathargic. I do not have a very regular digestive system and think that I may be allegic to wheat, so have cut it out. My stomach is quite bloated, which is usual for me even though I eat little. I have recently started a new job but I am not that stressed. This has not happened before so I am a little worried.

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult your GP for a blood test to rule out pregnancy. If not pregnant, consider having a gastroscopy done. Blood tests should also be done to find the cause for your lathargia.