Posted by: mike | 2010-10-04

after ejaculation I could continue now after ejaculation I am spent
happened after I turned 55

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Wow! You had a good run! You must be a healthy man to have been able to go another "round" after ejaculating. As men age they need a longer resting period in order to gather their hormones and energy and go another round.
Enjoy the first round as well as you can - and put no pressure on yourself to keep going. also gives you great opportunity to continue playing with a woman- if you are being sexual with women- as women can keep at it for- ever:)

Posted by: mike | 2010-10-04

as stated I used to last and even though I have ejaculated I could maintain an arection and keep making love until my partner had climaxed. Now at the age of 55 Once I have ejaculated I can no longer keep an erection. I have to get my partner to climax first as I ejaculate after about 5-10 minutes upon entering her.
Why the sudden change ?

Reply to mike