Posted by: The firm | 2009-03-03

Last try

I jst joined the firm clinic as the last effort to loosing you think this will work out,iv spent so much time and money on dieticians and nothing ever works

Dear The Firm
I sincerely hope that joining The Firm will assist you to lose weight. Some patients do well when they are part of a structured programme and get weekly support, so stick to the progamme and at least give it a try.
If you find that you are still not losing weight then please consider having a medical examination with a physician to see if you don't suffer from hormone imbalances.
But first give The Firm your best shot - don’t get sidetracked or give up!

Posted by: Jo | 2009-03-07

I think it does work but you have to stick to the diet which l think is very bland and limiting, which usually results in feeling deprived and overeating. But the ladies at the Firm live up to their name and dont tolerate lack of progress lightly!! So they will probably scare you into being good as they do a weekly weigh in and a hairy eyeball if you haven' t lost! having said that,l went to them a year or two ago and even though l did not stick to the diet very well, l lost centimeters. Of course they came back as l stopped so it is something you should be able to do for a while. Good Luck

Reply to Jo