Question

Last one abt priest

Guys please bear with me - the priest just shook me to the core. He just asked me what would I do if I was pregnant with his child. I don''t know why, but this question just literally shook me. My hands are shaking and my heart is racing. I said I would cry for weeks and then just have the child and raise it on my own. He says he would admit that it''s his, leave the priesthood and go and study while the child stays with me. WTF - why am I so shaken?

The other day he told me that after I shattered his hopes of being with me he went to bed and cried himself dry. I said to him that he wants to have his bread buttered on both sides - be a priest and be in love. He said he will answer for that in the after life. I am really getting ovewhelmed by this.

Sorry,A, but the more we hear about this, the clearer it becomes that this priest, if indeed he is one rather than just getting his kicks out of pretending to be one, is a sick and perverted guy needing expert help and deserving none of your symnpathy or even time. If you're not having us on, I rather suspect that he is having you on.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/07

What sort of priest can he be,if he breaks his vow with God,what will he be willing to do to you in the future.
Forget him asap

Reply to XXX