Question
Posted by: Cry | 2010/06/24

Last night, I cried all the way home

Its been 6 months since she left me after 7 years. Last night when I was driving home I was overwhelmed by emotions of hurt and missing her. The tears rolled down my face until I reached home.I never thought I would ever cry but after yesterday, I was wrong. I thought the hurt would be better by now. I played the favourate cd''s that I used to play for her.It was sad and therpeutic at the same time.
I just needed to share this with you, thank you for reading and I feel much better.

Thanks for sharing that. People need to respect their own feelings ( often especially difficult for a guy ) and those of others.And it is well recognized that after a sad event, finding ways to feel and work through the feelings of sadness is indeed therapeutic. It's sometimes called Catharsis, as experiencing and expressing such feelings can make them easier to cope with than when one bottles them up and tries to ignore them ; and then one may become ready to move on and engage in the rest of one's life.

6
Posted by: Ecstatic | 2010/06/25

Yaay - a healthy, balanced sensitive male!!!! Would that we had more...

Reply to Ecstatic
Posted by: Cry | 2010/06/24

Thanks everyone. I pray about it everyday.

Reply to Cry

Time does heal but it might take a lot longer than 6 months. There will always be a part of her with you and vica versa - you will love again but not necessarily in the same way. But that''s okay.

Posted by: Gogo | 2010/06/24

Tigers don''t cry -Mona and Son

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Esme | 2010/06/24

So sorry dear, time heals and ask God to give you strength!

Reply to Esme