Question
Posted by: Seigo | 2008/12/08

Last Day Ovulation

Hi There
I have a weird question...My cycle is 28/29 day a day or two before my period were supposed to start, i had some sharp pains for a very short while(minutes). I had intercourse two day later the day my period was supposed to start and now i am on day 33. Could i have ovulated so late in my cycle? I usually get symptoms before my period starts and it has been quiet...Should i worry about pregnancy?

thanks
Seigo

I doubt that ther pain was due to ovulation. As you are late with your period, pregnancy is a possibility and you should do a pregnancy test.