Question
Posted by: Mike | 2009/10/20

Last

Tell me those who have the experience, how do you guys manage to lst long during sex

Dear Mike,

You have directed this question to other guys on this section of the site and will leave it to them to respond to you.

As a sexologist I can tell you that premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem men experience. It is possible as a man to learn the skill of lasting longer during sexual intercourse.

Men are taught to identify the grades of increased sensation in their penis as they get closer and closer to orgasm. Then they are taught to identify the "point of no return". This is the point at which orgasm and ejaculation is no longer in the man's voluntary control.

Men are then taught to identify a level of sensation in their penis before the point of no control. Then through masturbation exercises and later with a partner the man learns to navigate and manage control of his sensation levels in this spectrum.

5
Posted by: pp | 2009/10/21

The advise of the above people works very good, I had the same problem many years ago and what was said help. What I find works for me was to push in as deep as you can and move your-|-very slowly, while doing that kiss and fodle your partner, you must try that she cum first and after that you can cum.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Long last | 2009/10/20

It' s well worth the effort to master the technique, women love a man who can last longer than a few minutes. I can do it for half an hour if I like without coming, my lady loves it. It takes practice but once mastered you won' t regret it.

Reply to Long last
Posted by: XXX | 2009/10/20

Practice makes perfect.Vary your thrusts by going slow,then fast then a bit slower and even stopping for a few seconds.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2009/10/20

hi,there are 2 ways of holding ur of doing this.1st way.have a good wank before u start,2nd way,when u just about to cum,pull it out and hold the base of ur dick hard so that the blood stop rushing to the tip of the penis.or u will find a thick blood vessel under the penis,flick that blood vessel so the blood stop.hope this helps.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/20

Dear Mike,

Reply to Sexologist