Question
Posted by: SC | 2009-09-07

Laser/chemical Peal

Hi. I have these darks marks(looks like pigmentation) on my right leg. Been to 2 dermatologists and they advise its not cancerous and not serious. But this mark has spread on my leg. They have told me this is a condition that babies are born with and it goes away after the baby reaches about 2 years.

my problem is this looks quite ugly on my leg and I am very very consious of it. I do not wear anything short. I cant even wear capri pants.

Would you recommend laser or the chemical peal or any other that I can go for?

Dear SC
I think Laser removal would be effective and would work best - please see a dermatologist with laser facilities.