Posted by: Mads | 2011-10-23

Laser Liposuction

Hi Doc, I would like to know what your opinion is on Laser Liposuction prior to pregnancy? Im a size 10, I look fine but I dont seem to lose my belly and love handles through any amount of exercise or diet. I am contemplating Laser Lipo, after seeing the results my friend has had. THe problem here is, I want to know whether it is advisable to have this surgery done now, as I want to fall pregnant in a year from now. I was advised years ago that I will not be able to give birth naturally therefore it will be compulsory C-Section. Do you think I will be wasting my money if I have it done now?

If you are planning to fall pregnant in only a year from now, it will not be a waste of money.