Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2010/08/31

Laser Lipo - Vaserlipo

I am considering having laser lipo - vaserlipo done on my stomach. Please can you give me any information you have on this procedure.

Dear Vanessa
I have heard of this Laser lipo (Vaserlipo) treatment, but have as yet not received any feedback from other Readers about it. It may be a good idea to ask the clinic that is providing the treatment, to give you the names and telephone numbers of other patients who have had the treatment, so that you can ask them about the experience and if it was successful or not. I would also be interested to hear your feedback if you decide to have the treatment done.