Question
Posted by: fatty | 2012/02/07

laser lipo

Good day doc,

I am on a healty diet as i am seeing a dietician and i go to the gym 3-4 a week, but it jast doesnt seem to go off fast enough I onl lost 3kg in 3 months and no centimeters anywhere on my body and most of my gym activity consist of cardio and some weight training.

I would like to know if laser lipo will work for cm lost? does it really work, how effective is it? and does the results last?

Kind Regards

Dear Laser Lipo
If you are only losing weight very slowly, then you may either not be very overweight or already close to your ideal weight. I would suggest that you ask your dietitian if your diet needs adjusting. At the gym it is also important that you do aerobic exercises, so chat to your trainer about fine tuning your exercise programme . I cannot imagine that you have not lost any cm after 3 months of doing cardio and weight training. Something is wrong somewhere! I have heard of the laser lipo, but at this moment in time, I don't think the method is effective and that the lasers still need further development and refining. I believe that the treatments are very expensive. Let's wait until the laser lipo method has been improved and then I promise to write an article on this method of weightloss.

1

Dear Laser Lipo