Question
Posted by: Ryan | 2017/08/18

laser hair removal and Purbac.

Hi Can I take Purbac, which I use for treating my acne, and go for laser hair removal treatment? My therapist advised that some antibiotics might cause complications.

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/08/22

Thank-you for your question, Ryan. Is the acne and the hair you wish to treat in the same area? Is the area that you wish to treat with Laser Hair Removal and exposed area, or normally covered by clothing? Some anti-biotics can cause photosensitivity, but this would depend on dosages, and whether or not it would be a problem to have the Laser treatment is going to depend largely on the area being treated.