Question
Posted by: zak | 2011/09/03

laser circumcision

hi
Could you please assist and advise me on laser circumcision.I have a kid thats a few days old and according to religion,circumcision is a must.Is it more advisable to go for laser and where in gauteng can it be performed.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated

regards
zakz

Zak

You can visit your nearest private hospital, in order to get in touch with an urologist. He/she will be able to provide you with the best advice. Unfortunately, I do not know specialist in your area and is also not familiar with laser circumcision but from what I gather from the internet, it is the procedure of choice for children.