Question
Posted by: ZA | 2011/09/02

laser circumcision

hi
Could you please assist and advise me on laser circumcision.I have a kid thats a few days old and according to religion,circumcision is a must.Is it more advisable to go for laser and where in gauteng can it be performed.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated

regards
zak

Hi Zak, can I suggest that you check this specific question out with the Cyberdoc (also on the list of experts on Health 24). I am a psychologist and know more about matters relating to adult sexuality...

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/03

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist