Question
Posted by: Mandi | 2010/04/26

Laser?

Hi there!

I am 27 and would like to ask you what the best type of treatment for acne scarring is? I don''t want to spend crazy amounts of money, but also don''t want to use the ''penny wise, pound foolish'' approach? What would you recommend for maximum results (including qucik recovery) without having to sell my children :P

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Mandi, thank you for the question.

The successful treatment of acne scarring is dependent on the depth and type of scar. Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner with a special interest in acne scarring who can examine the area and advise you on the best treatment options.

Possible treatments include glycolic acid peels, TCA peels, and fractional skin resurfacing.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/28

Hi Mandi, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert