Question
Posted by: liefde | 2008/08/05

Larger pores on the Face

Hi!

I have oily dark skin and my pores are wider( large)...I am using Pure Glycerine Soup + Nivea Mousteriser Cream(Combination Skin). What fruits can I use as a mask to cleance my face as I want to use the once that I can easily afford?

Your prompt response will be highly apprerciated.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Liefde, thank you for the question.
My advice is to use a facial wash that contains both glycolic acid and salicylic acid as these have shown to benefit both oily skin and large pores. NeoStrata’s range of facial cleansers can be purchased for R200.00 for a 200ml bottle. Other ranges to look at are Environ, Nimue, etc. Please remeber to wash the face gently, twice daily, and to never scrub or to use hard exfoliators on your skin.