Question
Posted by: annony | 2011-11-04

large penis

Which is the best position for guys with big penis like me,im quite big im about 30cm long,most of my relationship dont last because ladies they cant stand my monster,please help me because i need someone i can spend rest of my life with,i realy need your advice.PLEASE HELP DESPARATE MEN.

The Women on top will allow the women the freedom to decide what is comfortable for her. Even the lyig on your side and the man behind the women will also provide the women with some control of how deep you penetrate. What is however always important is to not penetrate before your lady friend is ready otherwise it might result in painful intercourse. Do not be shy to use extra lubrication to prevent pain as well. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

10
Posted by: kurupt | 2011-11-14

You r crazy, there is no such thing, 30 cm.......?

Reply to kurupt
Posted by: Curious | 2011-11-08

Hello there

I would like to know if penis exercises work and are they safe??
i have a curved penis abd heard that exercises might help.....any suggestions???? i think the curve is restricting my erection level

Reply to Curious
Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-07

This is q 309 Rosie so I''m not sure what your question is !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Rosie | 2011-11-07

Oops! 309... being blong again  -)

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Rosie | 2011-11-07

Hi there XXX,

I have a question for you - please see post 399.

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-07

I have learnt over time that your woman has to be totally ready and wet then you can start slowly and build up from there.
A good position for her is to be on top as she can control the thrusts etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Realist | 2011-11-07

30 cm yeah right more like 30mm get spectacles or an education maybe even both

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Begum | 2011-11-05

I love such penis. I wish I sleep with you and you make my pu*ssy sore.

Reply to Begum
Posted by: WOW | 2011-11-05

30 cm I wonder if you believe yourself

Reply to WOW
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-11-05

Reply to Sexologist