Question
Posted by: zora | 2011/11/03

large labia

I am a young girl not married as yet. I have noticed a pecularity with my genitals. The inner labia or the labia mino as it is called is protruding out from under cover of major like flaps. It gives an awful look. I would like to know if it is hereditory or a rare case? I have not seen my mother's and am afraid to ask her least it creates unnecessary worries. Please help.

You are not abnormal at all – vagina’s come in different shapes and sizes. The labia minora plays a very important role in protecting a health vaginal environment. Furthermore during sexual intercourse the blood flow to that larger area will enhance sexual pleasure. Do not let the false impression of sexual nude films where the very symmetrical and small vagina is presented as the correct and perfect vagina, lead you into believing that you and your vagina is abnormal. You have nothing to be ashamed about.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

6
Posted by: zora | 2011/11/04

Thanks all for your suggestions. Dear sexologist I am grateful to you for your advice, but kindly inform is this a hereditory development?

Reply to zora
Posted by: Marcel | 2011/11/03

Hey Zora...

You have the best ... always remember that .....like Uncle bob and Mark said it is an awesome sight and hoe erotic that part of your body is ..we call it camel toes....So just smile and be happy..you are unique and many woman out there wish the had it aswell......if would like supprt on this ....then mail to ...valenbrwn8atgmaildotcom...

M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: Ricky | 2011/11/03

It is very uncomfortable for a woman. Quite painfull if wearing tight jeans for a long time etc.

Reply to Ricky
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/11/03

I have to agree with Mark here, I just love large lips, sucking on them during oral is soo erotic and all the ladies Ive done it with say they just love the feeling. There is also nothing more sexy than looking down while thrusting in and out of her watching those lips wrapping themselves around my shaft.

Its your choice, but if I may suggest please keep them.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: Mark | 2011/11/03

Love women with large labia they are to die for. DONT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING,IF A GUY KNOWS HOW TO USE THAT IT WILL BE VERY EROTIC FOR BOTH

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/03

Reply to Sexologist