Question
Posted by: JLa | 2009/10/30

Large Hips

I' m a 14 yr old girl and my hip bones are really starting 2 freak me out! i' m quite skinny but i still think my hipbones stick out too much abnormally. if i rol over it actually hurts becoz they just out so much. my friends have felt them and they totally freak out at how hollow and outish they are! my beaitician says i may have scoliosis, as my spine is curvated and my pelvis seems to be abnormal. what are the symptoms and what can is this normal?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Please consult a doctor if this really bothers you- he can examine your back and send you for x-rays if he thinks it is necessary