Question
Posted by: Kijo | 2010-06-03

Laparoscopy

I had lap to open my tubes on the last day of my periods and both are now open. i will be ovulating in a day or 2. is it safe to try to conceive now or i have to wait for a period first even if i am not in any pain and am ok? Please help

Dear Kjjo

It is reasonable to attempt conception as soon as possible and I would recommend that you use ovulation-monitoring kits to be able to predict your ovulation more accurately and to therefore further enhance your chances of conception.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

6
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-06-14

Dear Kjjo

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Kijo | 2010-06-11

Thanks Becky. Will see if i win.

Reply to Kijo
Posted by: Becky | 2010-06-10

Kijo, you can have intercourse at least every second day from now. I usually start ten days after my last cycle and continue doing so for approx 2 weeks.

Reply to Becky
Posted by: Kijo | 2010-06-09

Medical aid paid around R11 000.00, including blood work by lancet. At Brenthurst Clinic.

Reply to Kijo
Posted by: EMZOOOOOO | 2010-06-09

HOW MUCH DOES THE LAPARASCOPY COSTS AND AT WHICH HOSPITAL WAS YOUR OPERATION DONE.

Reply to EMZOOOOOO
Posted by: aa | 2010-06-03

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "  Put those on." 

The bride replies, "  I can''''t wear your trousers." 

He replies, "  And don''''t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!" 

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "  Try those on!" 

He replies,"  I can''''t get into your knickers!" 

"  And you never bloody will if you don''''t change your attitude." 

Reply to aa