Posted by: z | 2009-02-11

I am going for a Laparoscopy on wednsday my gyno says he wants to see if i have endometriosis,my docter says that if i fall pregnant it would clear everything up thats wrong and that i shouldnt go for the laparoscopy.

Please help i dont know who to listen to.

I am 27, i havent tried to fall pregnant so i dont think theres a problem there i just suffer from severe cramps throughout the month with no cramps during my period?

Do you think a laparoscopy is the way for me to go?

Your symptoms could indicate endometriosis, so I think the laparoscopy is the way to go.

Posted by: z | 2009-02-12

thank you for your reply im going to listen to you and go better safe then sorry?!

Reply to z
Posted by: Shelby | 2009-02-11

Hi there,

My advice: go with the Gynae' s decision, he has studied womens health specifically and would know what to do.

I listened to my GP who said I was not pregnant but had ovarian cysts. In the meantime, I had a fallopian tube pregnancy and lost one tube. It took me three years to fall pregnant. I kicked myself, coz I should have listened to the Gynae.

Reply to Shelby