Question
Posted by: Oga | 2010/03/25

Laparascopy

I have had a laparascopic operation to remove the cysts. how long does it take to recover and remove stitches? when can i start exercisingor running?

Usually the stitches dissolve on their own. You should be okay in 2 weeks and can start gradual exercise then as long a s you feel comfortable.

2

Posted by: A | 2010/03/26

Hi. I''ve had 2 laparoscopies. You''ll be fine after 3 days. If your stomach is uncomfortable from the gas, the best way of relieving it i''ve found it to go for a walk - it really does help. I didn''t have any stitches that I''m aware of. Just kept the dressings on for 3 days.

Reply to A