Question
Posted by: TrevM | 2008/08/21

Lansoloc - Original or generic?

I would like to know if Lansoloc is already a generic or if not, what is the generic and is it as good?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, it's a generic of Lanzor. It is one of the best - I have used it myself!

3
Posted by: Glen | 2014/05/17

I have used Lansoloc 2x for brief periods. It worked. Glad to have info that it is a generic. Is this medication similar to Nexiam 20, prescribed recently, which seems to require being suplimentation with Vit D - and didnt seem to work as well, and the side effects seem dangerous,

Reply to Glen
Posted by: TrevM | 2008/08/22

Thanks for the info...for a generic is still EXTREMELY expensive...I shudder to think what the original " Lanzor"  costs then.

I must admit though, Lansoloc has really worked well for me...

Reply to TrevM
Posted by: Bellyache (layman) | 2008/08/21

I think it is the generic for Lanzor. I triedthe generic Lansoloc as it is cheaper, but for me it didn' t work as well as Lanzor.

Reply to Bellyache (layman)