Question
Posted by: xxxDxxx | 2008/07/09

Lagatrim

1)Im Hiv+, someone suggested that I take Lagatrim, is it a good idea -
what does it do, shud I still take it with my multivitamins?

2) Can I take my multivitamins (DS24) together with Immuno Active / Immunadue or any other immune boosters?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to address these question to the MD as I specialise in natural medication.
It should not be a problem for you to take the multivitamins with any conventional medication.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Siya | 2008/10/07

My thyroid is under active and i am taking eltroxin 0.1mg two of them everyday. i am suffuring to have a kid and i need more help how to improve it inorder to concive. You can respond via my email.

Regards,

Siyanda Neti

Reply to Siya