Question
Posted by: Daan | 2012/03/08

lae tellling

Ek wil graag weet watter medikasie kan ons vir my man gebruik om sy spermtelling te verhoog.En hulle het gese dit gaan te vinnig dood ook ons probeer al vir 8jaar al maar niks nie .
Help asb

Dear Daan

I would suggest that the initial course of treatment using either Clomid or drugs such as Proviron may increase sperm production. However due to the increase in abnormal or dead sperm this may not entirely suffice and it may be necessary to consider insemination or even in-vitro fertilization depending on the extent of the problem. I might add that the use of Clomid or Proviron or other supplements should be under the supervision of either a fertility specialist or urologist.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/03/20

Dear Daan

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert