Posted by: jay | 2010-12-09

i just wonna know how long is a woman''s normal orgasm, i always get a few seconds orgasm. i wish it could be like atleast a minute or two.damn it''s a good feeling that goes away while am still enjoying.

Dear Jay,

Generally speaking an orgasm, for both men and women, last a few seconds, sometimes more seconds at times than at others. It is helpful to also concentrate on the grades of pleasure you experience as you build up to the orgasm as well as the post orgasm sensations too. The advantage that women have is that they do not have a refractory period like men do, and it is possible for a women to be stimulated to multiple orgasms.

Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-12-10

Make him wash his hands before you start.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Eva | 2010-12-10

I enjoy stimulation with a finger but if the guy does it suddenly, it becomes so irksome ( and thus swtch-off) while I''m concerned about hygiene.
I will find it difficult to ask him to wash his hands prior to having sex. Is it worth worrying about? How can I best approach/deal with this matter?

Reply to Eva
Posted by: Virgy | 2010-12-10

While masturbation is not taboo to female as well, is too much of it (frequency) cause any harm physically and to sexual pleasure ( maybe a decrease) with a partner?

Reply to Virgy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-12-10

I can assist you Jay

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Jay | 2010-12-10

Thanks, i will speak to him.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: a man | 2010-12-10

Well said Waco, could not agree more. Jay,If you your man takes time to learn what and how to please you the results will be well worth the effort, it is very rewarding for the man &  the woman. I put a lot of effort in learning how to please my woman, and she can orgasm for a long time having multiple orgasms.

Reply to a man
Posted by: Waco | 2010-12-10

Jay, speak to your husband and with a little education and patience, he can bring you into an orgasmic state for 30 minutes or more, you can decide. It is very stimulating for a man to see his wife / girl friend at such an high and making love after, really is an explosion and no woman should actually miss out on this.
In general, men think they know everything about sex, but the female body has so many secrets that need exploring and it takes time and practice to be able to do it proper. Good luck

Reply to Waco
Posted by: jay | 2010-12-09

i am a married woman with 3kids.33yrs old

Reply to jay
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-12-09

Jay are you a male?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: jay | 2010-12-09

About 20 seconds to 30seconds,

Reply to jay
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-12-09

How long is few seconds (how many seconds)?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon | 2010-12-09

Don''t remove the vibrator from your vijah! Or Clitoris