Posted by: BM | 2009-03-05

Ladies, would you?

would u hold back and sex just because your man is not satisfying u?

Sexual "satisfaction" is very different for each person. THis is why communication during sex and outside the bedroom is so very important.

Posted by: Mia | 2009-03-05

Hi there BM,

Depends on how you feel about this man.
I have a similar problem with my guy. He cums quickly, losses his erection while we' re busy etc... BUT I love him, so we are working through it.
...and difficult as it was I had a chat with him about it where I told him that my needs are not being fulfilled sexually and that I need alot more in terms of foreplay and arousal!
If this guy is worth the effort, TALK to him.

Best of Luck!

Reply to Mia
Posted by: T | 2009-03-05

sheesh, get another man then! if he doesnt do it for you, then he doesnt

Reply to T
Posted by: BM | 2009-03-05

Cums early, not hard enough, size...

Reply to BM
Posted by: charlene | 2009-03-05

in what way are you not satisfied?

Reply to charlene
Posted by: T | 2009-03-05

No... If i' m not totally satisfied, i ' help'  myself out. Holding back on sex for that reason is just looking for trouble! Show him what you want and need

Reply to T
Posted by: ren | 2009-03-05

no, i would not. I would rather try to guide him to help him satisfy me eg if i wanted him to touch me, i would take his hand and put it where i want to be touched, and then make him know just how much i like that...he' ll get the idea in the end.

Reply to ren