Question
Posted by: Bomba | 2005/06/17

Q.

Ladies tell me about disadvantages of anal sex!!!!

Hi !!
I want to know whether have you ever encountered any disadvantages about anal sex?
I mean your anus is not too big ?
Your shit does not cum out easily?
Can you be able to hold up your fart in public?

Please give me honest answers. I believe everything has advantages and disadvantages that is I am asking.

7
user comments
Posted by: Tshidi | 2014/03/20

i dnt knw wat to do my man wants us to hv anal sex n i refuse to,so now he is all so angry at me.bt seriously i cnt

Reply to Tshidi
Posted by: Dr. Care | 2013/12/09

Anal sex does not dangerous if it safe and done correctly. First you should clean your ass with an enema Second use alot of lubricant and use condom Massage your hole is very important to relax the muscels by ,fingirs, thoung and butt plug. Then go slowly and enjog....

Reply to Dr. Care
Posted by: Bomba | 2005/06/23

I am not doing it, it was just a question but i will never think about that again.

Reply to Bomba
Posted by: Fiona | 2005/06/19

It's horrible, it's extremely painful and it's not a turn on at all. It also damages the thing that makes a girl sh*t when she's scared. Lady is right, your girl is doing you a HUGE favour.

Reply to Fiona
Posted by: Candy | 2005/06/19

i fully agree with lady, and yes there are disadvantages in anal sex, you loose your grip after a while so you start shitting your pants, it's -|- ** painfull,

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Lady | 2005/06/18

Women were designed with a vagina for a reason. Anal sex revolts me. There is no pleasure whatsoever. A man that cannot appreciate the nature of a woman shouldn't be sleeping with her in the first place. What do think is sexy about having something shoved up your anus? The anus serves a specific biological function - and it doesn't include sex. Babies do not come from the stomach, they come from the womb.

If she agrees to anal sex, she is doing you a favour.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: LaBomba | 2005/06/18

there are no disadvantages, anal sex is great and I havn't had a problem yet.

Reply to LaBomba

Want to comment?