Posted by: John | 2011-09-06

Ladies please help a guy out

About a month ago we (my girlfriend) decided we won''t be having any sexy until we get married. We still do almost anything except have intercourse. For example: She still gives me hand jobs or blow jobs and will rub her vagina against my penis, but that is it.

I will in return finger her or use my mouth and again that is it.

Can I please get some help on anything more I or we can do to make our " sex"  life more exciting interesting ? I have even thought about getting a toy we can use on her, but don''t know if that is a good idea ?

The reason we are not having sex is because we had too many close encounters last month. 3 different brand condoms burst last. and she also can''t use the pill.

no expert comment required

Posted by: dianne | 2011-09-07

i think, you should not have any sexual encounters, wehter it be a blow job, or you fingering her...

i know this might sound like a cliche'', but why dont you try " hold out on all sexual activities"  and " save"  yourselves for your wedding night? then when you 2, have sex it will be mind blowing!!

besides, if you both are still getting satisied sexually, why not just do it properly?

Reply to dianne
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-09-07

no expert comment required

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: John | 2011-09-06

Anon, I have not thought about that yet. Will talk about that tonight.

Reply to John
Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-06

Why not go to the gynae who is the best person to advise on a suitable contraceptive for her if she cannot use the pill

Posted by: An | 2011-09-06

use the mirena

Reply to An