Question
Posted by: Miss Daisy | 2008/06/25

Ladies-Are these pregnancy symptoms???

Hello Ladies-From the gud advice and feedback I know sum1 wud be able to help me. I`ve been exp from the following for the past 3 weeks:

Lower abdominal pains,constant nausea,headaches every day for the past week,toothache at times,frequent urination,nipples tender to the touch at times,breasts feeling heavier-no change in colour around aereolas(think sp is corr) but nipples are appear to be a bit darker and bigger and pink on the inside and feeling a pricking sensation,upward pushing sensation from above navel (mostly feel it on the left hand side-hope it makes sense),excessive burping leaving a acidy taste in my mouth afterwards-this happens from am till pm),constipation,feeling tired but not to sleep only to lie down,had some brown/pink disc beginning of Jun for about 1 week (my period wasn`t due then) & had poss period last week-was so sensitive down there was unable to use tampon-amt of blood would not even fill 1 pantyliner(lasted about 4 days)

I really need to know what this is, if any1 can help me plz?? I need to get some clarity on this……..Much appr.

Miss Daisy

Symptoms could be pregnancy related but could also be pre-menstrual. Suggest doing a pregnancy test

3
Posted by: MISSY | 2008/06/25

IVE HAD THE SAME SYMPTOMS,A LITTLE WATERY DISCHARGE FROM MY NIPPLES AS WELL AND SAME GOES FOR MY PERIOD NO HEAVY BLEEDING JUST LASTED 4 DAYS

Reply to MISSY
Posted by: Miss Daisy | 2008/06/25

Hi DJB-no, not yet. Probably have to asap.

Reply to Miss Daisy
Posted by: DJB | 2008/06/25

Did you try a Home test? I have similar symptoms as u have. Had also a period for 2 days very very light one (not due date for a period) Done a home test yesterday still neg.

So i am in the same boat as u

Good Luck!!

DJB

Reply to DJB