Posted by: dee | 2010-02-20

ladies 1st?

when it comes to sex,is it ok for the guy to come 1st or should it always be ladies 1st?my man doesnt have any erectile disfunction issue but he just comes when im not even ex used to tell me that its always ladies 1st and i enjoyed that as it made me feel like my needs were well considered and just charged me up to want to satisfy him afterwards,to return the favour.with my current,he comes 1st and i lose the energy to carry on as it already takes me a lot longer to orgasm than him.we have spoken about it but in vain.all he says to me now is''dont worry we not stopping you will get your chance now'' dont want to be unreasonable

it normally takes much longer for women to come than for men, your current partner needs to realise that and do a lot more foreplay before penetration

Posted by: Brinton | 2010-02-22

I use to have the same issue till i saw it was frustrating my partner and started working on my mind,it seemed that was the major problem and started small things like concentrating more on kissing and touching during intercourse and eventually i have tought myself to not get over excited and control my time.Take into consideration that making love should normally but not always be slow and patient,so i advise a motion change and concetrate on other things of your partner and not only the parts below.this is obviously advice for him hey.

Reply to Brinton