Posted by: dee | 2010-02-20

ladies 1st?

when it comes to sex,is it ok for the guy to come 1st or should it always be ladies 1st?my man doesnt have any erectile disfunction issue but he just comes when im not even ex used to tell me that its always ladies 1st and i enjoyed that as it made me feel like my needs were well considered and just charged me up to want to satisfy him afterwards,to return the favour.with my current,he comes 1st and i lose the energy to carry on as it already takes me a lot longer to orgasm than him.we have spoken about it but in vain.all he says to me now is''dont worry we not stopping you will get your chance now'' dont want to be unreasonable

he needs to get you closer to orgasm before penetration- teach him consideration and foreplay

Posted by: Ken | 2010-02-22

Without a doubt the lady MUST COME FIRST!!!!! A man who comes before his woman is being an inconsiderate lover.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-22

There is no rule about this but because the man is really pretty useless after he orgasms,it is best if his partner can do so first.
One can vary it to make it interesting though.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Gentleman | 2010-02-20

yes, its ladies first all the way. Anything less that that is simply downright selfish. Once the guy comes, he loses interest, its natural, he goes soft and his mind is elsewhere while you lie there, hot and unfulfilled. What he should do if you are a bit slow in reaching the big O is to do a whole lot of manual work on you until you are nearly there and then let him in. He can bang away, you reach O quickly and he either does at the same time or after, but which ever, you have been satisfied and that is how it should be. He''s selfish, no doubt.

Reply to Gentleman
Posted by: dee | 2010-02-20

i meant to say that i dont want to be unreasonable but what should i do now.pls advice me

Reply to dee