Question
Posted by: Lucille | 2006/11/01

Q.

LACTOVITA

I have bought Lactovita for myself but I am not 100% sure what it is for.I actually bought it because I suffer with gas, bloating and indigestion.What is it for and what is the dosage?They say 3 per day.Is it one capsule 3 times a day or can I take 3 with my breakfast.Do I have to finish the whole box of 30 tablets to notice a difference in my health.Thanks

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Lactovita is a probiotic -It may help for your symptoms. Dosage: One capsule three times a day. You can use it longterm without side effects

1
user comments
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/06

U use it with antibioticks its almost like having a jogurt protecs you from the side affect of the antibiotics

Want to comment?