Question
Posted by: D | 2010/10/13

Lactose

My BF complains about a headache, he will go lie down after 30mins to an hour, he will call me but his voice is so low, talks slowly, then you will see his mouth moving no voice and he just switches off, I try to wake/shake him. he will regain conciousness after 30mins or so... but he will be so weak....

The 1st time it happened it was 2008 and we took him to a doctor immediately and he didn''t say what''s the problem but he said he must stop eating/drinking dairy products...Then it happened again yesterday but he didn''t got to the doctor.

He''s 25yrs

Is he Lactose Intolerent? or what could be the problem?

Hallo D
He may be getting a kind of epilepsy (not all epilepsies cause fits) Please see if you can get an appointment with a neurologist as he probably needs an EEG test (brainwave test) of the brain.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/13

Hallo D