Question
Posted by: kedibone | 2011/11/29

LACK OF SEX WHEN I AM ROUND HER.

i like sex n feel to do it when im far from a woman but the time we hv to make love i feel to lazy n get bored. And if i can do 1 round im no longer feeling to hv her.

pls help

I would suggest that you phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. This is most likely a very deep rooted problem. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Lore | 2011/12/03

I really appreciate free, succinct, realbile data like this.

Reply to Lore
Posted by: Fedup | 2011/11/30

I'' sure there''s soe behid your loss of interest. Any problem is that I battle before i get it and y the time I do it the interest is gone. So I end up doing it for sake of doing it

Reply to Fedup
Posted by: Moss | 2011/11/29

I thimk this has happenned to me.It is completely normal for a man to go through such kind of a situation.Sometimes the feelingof having sex is completely off during the act...This is more especially because men are exposed to things like masturbation whish can be done at any time and has more vibration than the act itself...Sex is not like the media promotes it,we acan not be fooled...Things have changed...These women always think that they please us everytime they have sex with us,whereas most of the time they are doing nothing really...It is more about the vibration you feel during the act than the act itself,and women can''t even realise this...That is why you would see a bigger man with a very young girl on the streets...

Reply to Moss
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/11/29

Reply to sexologist