Posted by: Pete | 2012-08-30

Lack of Sex Drive

I would like to know what the steps are to help my problem:

I am 27 and I feel I lack Sex drive.
I would like a long term cure.
My Blood Pressure is fine.

I believe it may be a physical problem.

Please could you advise:

How I can fix it
Where I should go
Who I should see

I would also like to know how and if this is curable...

Thank You

Hi Pete.
An important question is whether you have always had a low sex drive, or if this is a recent thing. Also important is if you are in a relationship at the moment.

If this is a long standing problem, then getting a medical check from your GP or an endocrinologist is important to rule out metabolic and hormonal conditions.If recent, then there may be some kind of stress, or recent circumstance in your life that has affected you.

There are many people for whom it is normal to have a low sex drive. After checking for medical conditions, and ruling out stress it then becomes important for you to tune your mind towards thinking sexually. Eradicate alcohol, stop smoking if you are, and start exercising. Become more body conscious, and cultivate erotic thoughts, being guided by what you know turns you on. Try to become more conscious of what may be blocking you sex drive - anger, fear etc. With time you should find that you have created pathways towards increasing your sex drive.
Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: Poko | 2012-09-05

I''v got the same problem, I am healthy& mdash & mdash dont smoke, nor drink, excercise 3 times a week!

Reply to Poko
Posted by: Allan | 2012-08-30

Lots of Multivitamins, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium and some good Porn Movies will fix you up fast - add a Daily Protein drink and you''ll be a Stallion - Good Luck!!

Reply to Allan
Posted by: George | 2012-08-30

Buy another car

Reply to George
Posted by: Gabriel | 2012-08-30

GO! Man multi-vitamin

Reply to Gabriel