Posted by: Frustrated | 2012-12-10

Lack of Sex

My relationship has taken a decline on sex with my girlfriend having all sorts of reasons ranging from being tired, not feeling well. And one of her demands lately is for us to stay together like a family and she also expert an extreme attention where she expects me to drop everything and focus on her alone. when we have arguments she always right and never wrong. I am afraid that I will start looking outside for sexual fulfilment since she has these excuses and this drives me crazy. What must I do?

Have you thought that maybe she genuienly IS feeling tired and not well ? Its sad that nowadays people seem to asume a hidden section of the Constitution giarantees that everyone must have sex as often as they want it, whether or not that suits anyone else. Maybe she feels you are not paying enough attention to her and her concerns, and it sounds as though this may be the case. Why nto see a couples counsellor together and see what can be sorted out ? In these situations, though the argument seems to be about sex, its always about much more than that, and atending only to sex as such doesn't solve the problem.

Posted by: Frustrated | 2012-12-11

Thanks for response, we went to see a counsellor where we were addressing the issues of communication. However, one of the things I discovered is the amount of debts she is in, she is forever buying on accounts/credit cards and expect me to help her. Which I think the financial stress might have impact on our sexual life.

Reply to Frustrated