Posted by: candy girl | 2009-09-28

Lack of satisfaction

i never get satisfaction from my it true that lack of satisfaction causes acne and pimples around my face? i' ve got acne problem...

.. sex is supposed to be good for your skin but there is no proven relationship between lack of satisfaction and acne. also ask yourself if lack of confidence in your body (because of the acne) is contributing to your lack of satisfaction in bed. loving yourself and the way you look is the first step to enjoying sex

Posted by: 1naDemGuruZ | 2009-09-29

First this first. Know what you are doing. I do mean learn more about yourself. Engage yourself in an intercourse know how to get satisfied. Things like stimuli spot(s) and knowing how to trigger and play with them.

Reply to 1naDemGuruZ
Posted by: Kent | 2009-09-28

Hey Candy Girl, have you consluted your doctor about this?

Reply to Kent