Question
Posted by: Henry | 2011/05/23

Lack of Memory Recollection

Doc. Not sure to whom I should address this. Please advise or redirect.

My Daughter (13) has a major problem in recollecting what she learnt or read the previous day. when asking her immediately after she learnt her work she can recall it 100%. This is very prominent when writing exams &  tests. Teachers have also indicated that she is very stressed when entering the exam room.

Please advise

Henry

The best will be to consult a phychaitrist who specialises in children. It is possible that she has Attention Deficet Syndrome for which there are treatment available but a clear diagnosis will have to be made.