Posted by: Victoria | 2013-01-10

Lack of interest in sex

My husband to be has dramatically lost interest in sex. And I am dead worried because he is not opening up to me. He sleeps till in the morning, but out of the blue he will caress, hold and kiss but when we have to engage to action then he will show signs of no interest with lot os stress. Please help

Loss of interest in sex and lack of follow through could have several origins - stress, Heath, depression, relationship dynamic, fear, etc. it could be worth your while to address it by seeking the help of a medical doctor to address the physiological side of things and then also the guidance of a psychologist to explore ways that you as a couple could rekindle your intimacy with and without sex - just bonding with ones other on all levels again.

Posted by: ituuuu | 2013-01-13

Men go throuhg emotional yoyos like us• we complain dat they don''t have feelings but they actually do•  I am. 8months pregnaant and has neglected his conjugal rights eversince the pregnancy but I sumtyms feel so guilty dat I force myself to initiate it• dan he will say”  its not easy for me to see you strugle by trying to get a suitable position”  I used to think dat he is cheating but he''s not• i hav rejected him for so long and we do talk about our feelings n love making after da birth of our child n I found out dat his got issues which desturbs his erection (stress) relaated n I understand but worried if we will ever recover

Reply to ituuuu
Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-10

Have you ever considered that he might be having an affair?